Thursday, October 14, 2010
Feng Shui, Mississauga
I have taken many courses in Feng Shui and have spoken to many who follow the beliefs. Some are guided by this form of belief others just use some ideas to make some changes in their lives.
I read something that was absolutely inspirational today. I would like to share with you some aspects of it. I am not preaching, but some of the ideas here really make sense.
1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as any other,
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.
5. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
6. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
7. Don't judge people by their relatives.
8. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
9. When you lose, don't lose the lesson
10. Remember the 3 R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
11. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
12. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
If you can think of others, let me know and I will add it to the list. These thoughts have travelled the world from the Anthony Robbins organization.
With all the news that we hear during the day, these are just thoughts that might give you an 'AH HA' moment or maybe even make you smile. Let me know!
Betty Bartusevicius, Sales Representative
Re/Max Realty Specialists Inc., Brokerage
Fine Homes In Nine Oh FiveOffice: 905-828-3434
Email: email@example.comWeb Site: http://www.bettybart.com
Help Me Get to 150 Friends on this Facebook Page; Click and Like me Please
PSST: IF YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS THINKING OF BUYING OR SELLING A HOME AND NEEDS MY HELP...FEEL FREE TO PASS ALONG MY NAME AND NUMBER TO THEM! ALL REFERRALS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED
this is not intended to solicit buyers or sellers under brokerage contract