Thursday, November 5, 2009

October Market Watch Mississauga Real Estate




NOVEMBER MARKET UPDATES

In a clear sign that the housing market has shifted into recovery mode, residential housing sales in Canada’s major markets has reported record sales in the past few months. Toronto and Vancouver led the charge with sales among the highest in history for both local real estate boards.

Michael Polzler, Executive Vice President, RE/MAX Ontario-Atlantic Canada, has stated that “Canadians believe in homeownership — a fact best illustrated by the purchasers who ventured forward in recent months and snapped up some of the best real estate deals this market has seen in years. Those who chose to sit it out on the sidelines are now facing a market in transition, characterized by the threat of rising interest rates, low inventory levels, and upward pressure on housing values.”

Overall, major markets began to recover in March. Average prices are holding steady or climbing, days on market are down, and inventory levels continue to tighten, especially at entry-level price points. There is a surge of first-time home buyers back on the market and this has created great conditions for a 'move up" market.

Once again, I apologize to my buyers. You have competed in multiple offers, lost, and then eventually we have won. Those that we lost, I could not justify their prices. Those that moved quickly should be in their new homes very soon. Those of you who have decided to wait, are now looking at a continuing shortage of inventory. I will help. I will persevere and continue to do my job. It's been an exciting year. I am still able to get you into your home before the end of the year so that 2010 is truly a NEW YEAR.

If you need my help, contact me directly at 416.427.1875. Email me anytime at http://www.bettybart.com/AgentProfile/contactme.cfm. Know someone who is thinking of making a move? Feel free to pass along my information. My testimonials say it all.

Let's pull out our coats and let's get together to look at homes. Remember, I have a key to all homes listed for sale.

EXPERIENCE IS NOT EXPENSIVE!!!!
IT IS PRICELESS!

No comments: